We have an exciting opportunity for a Golf Course Marshal to join Chigwell Golf Club. The right candidate will have the passion for delivering excellent hospitality and thrive on the challenge of exceeding members and guests expectations. You should have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with club members and guests.
As the Course Marshal, your main responsibility will be to help manage the flow around the golf course, and maintain the pace of play. Providing a warm, personable nature; you will also be responsible for ensuring that dress code and course etiquette standards are maintained.
• Welcome and acknowledge all members and visitors; promoting a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
• Marshal the 1st tee and course to ensure acceptable speed of play and etiquette is abided to.
• Check that the course is fit for play, reporting any issues.
• Maintain the overall cleanliness, standards and presentation of the 1st tee and practice net area.
• Ensure that all visitors are displaying the appropriate bag tag.
• Ensure that golfers are wearing the appropriate dress wear as per the club’s dress code policy.
• Observe and monitor pace of play of golfers to ensure they maintain position on golf course.
• Answer golfer questions about the course, facilities, course conditions and buggy rules.
• Ensure that all golfers tee off on time and everyone has signed in/paid a green fee prior to play.
• Be responsible for the supervision & safety of guests and members of the Golf Club.
• Monitor severe weather and take action according to the Club’s severe weather policy.
• Maintain lines of communication with the pro shop and main office throughout the day.
• Reporting of pace of play and etiquette issues to the main office, to enable follow-up actions.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A keen golfer with knowledge of the game
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Have previous experience in a guest facing role
• Confident personality with presence
• Outstanding communication skills
• Attention to details and the ability to multitask duties
• Well organised and structured in your approach
|Job Type||Zero Hour|
|Contact||Ben Driver firstname.lastname@example.org|