Chigwell Golf Club are looking for a passionate and hardworking Golf & Retail Assistant to join the team and assist the Retail Manager with the overall running of the golf shop, including member storage services, visitor engagement and all front of house required in a retail store at a very busy and modern golf club. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for golf retail and for exceeding our customer expectations. The Club is proud of our excellent retail shop and newly refurbished state of the art swing studio and so a commitment to exceptional standards is necessary.
• Assist with stock management as per seasonal requirements.
• Place individual orders in a timely and efficient manner, keeping the customer updated.
• Attend staff meetings on promotions, targets, management messages etc. as necessary.
• Ensure a customer first attitude and a positive member, visitor and society experience.
• Ensure replacement and return procedures are carried out in a timely manner.
• To provide relevant and comprehensive product information to all customers.
• Maintain a high standard of presentation in the store and on the shop floor.
• To contribute to the achievement of team and individual sales and KPI targets.
• To cash up safely, accurately and conduct key holder responsibilities as and when required.
• Flexible working, including weekends, is required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be reliable and able to work well under pressure.
• Must have a positive attitude and be prepared to be hands on.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Exceptional attention to detail and forward-thinking ethos.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
• Able to promote excellent team work to achieve exceptional customer experience.
Experience within the golf industry is preferred, or at least two years’ experience in a similar role. An interest in the game of golf is preferable.
|Job Type:||Full & part-time positions available|
|Salary:||Competitive, plus retail commission|
|Contact:||Ben Driver firstname.lastname@example.org|