Chigwell Golf Club are seeking to recruit passionate Clubhouse Assistants who have the drive and ability to work in a busy bar and restaurant for daily food & beverage service. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a small, well organised team that delivers uncompromising hospitality, providing an attentive, courteous, and friendly service to the members, guests, and visitors of Chigwell Golf Club.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• The delivery of high-quality food and beverage services to all members and visitors.
• Ensure high levels of cleanliness, safety and compliance are maintained every day.
• Ensure the appearance and presentation of the Clubhouse is always kept to a high standard.
• Ensure that the correct stocks of food and beverage items are maintained, managed, and accounted for using the systems provided.
• Opening and closing of the building and bar and building.
• Operating the till, cash handling and use of the PDQ machines.
• Keeping all shelves & fridges stocked and in correct rotation.
• Polishing cutlery & glasses, wrapping cutlery, laying, and clearing tables, setting up for functions.
• Operating the barista style coffee machine to produce a high-quality coffee & tea service.
• Selling food and drinks in the halfway hut, keeping check of stock, and advising senior managers.
• Cashing up the till every night and inputting the figures into the computer.
• Liaison with managers always to ensure the bar and kitchen operate as one team.
Qualifications and Skills
• Level 2 food safety & hygiene for catering. This training will be provided by the Club.
• Candidates must be reliable and able to work well under pressure as part of a small team.
Minimum 1 year in a bar, club, pub, café, restaurant or similar
|Salary:||Hourly rate dependent on experience|
|Contact:||Kathleen Welham firstname.lastname@example.org|