An exciting new membership we proudly offer at Chigwell Golf Club. Whether you're new to golf or returning to the game, our Academy scheme could be perfect for you!
This is an instruction based membership package which aims to provide new and novice golfers with the most comprehensive introduction to the game, no matter their age or experience.
membership of the Academy scheme is open to anyone with a desire to start playing golf or a lapsed golfer who is considering a return to the game. The Professional Team's aim is to be of assistance at every stage of the Academy member's development, providing the opportunity to gain experience on the course as their abilities improve. As a member of the Academy scheme, you'll also be able to attend social functions and events, making the progression in to our Full Membership* a seemless one.
HOW IT WORKS
The academy programme is an instructional-based membership package which aims to provide new and novice golfers with the most comprehesive introduction to the game, no matter their age or experience. The membership runs for a period of 12 months from the 1st of the month that you join and provides access to the practice facilities, clubhouse and golf course.
Year 1 - £750.00
Year 2 - £950.00
• 1 x 30 minute introduction session – this is taken to activate your Academy Membership.
• 6 x 30 minute individual golf lessons (to cover all aspects of the game) with the Professional team.
• 1 x 6 hole playing lesson (3 Academy members & Professional).
• The opportunity to attend 6 Academy diarised group clinics.
• Rules and etiquette group sessions.
• A complimentary equipment suitability assessment using our Custom Fitting Studio.
• Entry into Academy member roll ups.
• Opportunity to gain an official CONGU handicap.
• A bar card that can be topped up for use in the clubhouse & halfway hut.
• Full and unlimited access to all clubhouse and practice facilities.
• An Academy bag tag allowing access to the golf course at off peak times.
• Four nine hole green fees, once course access has been approved.
For full terms of the Academy Scheme please view the attached application form.
For further information, please contact the General Manager, Emma Clifford on 020 8500 2059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*At any time during membership of the scheme, an Academy member may apply for full membership of the Club. The candidature for full membership will follow the normal procedure for membership applications.