Chigwell Golf Club are seeking a Chef to help manage a busy kitchen for daily menu service as well as the specials board, club dining functions, parties, and events.
The successful candidate will be extremely passionate about delivering great quality food and drink, combined with excellent service. Reporting to and deputizing for the Head Chef, they will be an integral part of a small team in an efficient, well organised and clean kitchen. The Chef will share the Club’s vision for producing consistent and great tasting food that is well presented for our members and their guests. They must have their own transport and be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings to suit the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work in a busy kitchen to prepare daily breakfasts and lunches.
• Function catering, including Sunday lunches and buffets, for member events, parties, wakes, business meetings more.
• Assist the Head Chef with stock control, ordering and record keeping.
• Liaise with the Head Chef on suppliers, pricing, ordering and staff rotas.
• Handle HACCP processes, storage records and cleaning schedules.
• Ensure the kitchen is cleaned to an impeccable standard, is well organised and efficient.
• Strict compliance with all health & safety requirements and systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have level 2 food safety & hygiene for catering.
• High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
• Must be reliable and able to work well under pressure.
• Must have a positive attitude and be prepared to be hands on.
• Proven experience of working in a kitchen for a minimum of 2 years.
• Experience with function work would be desirable.
|Salary:||£26,000 - £29,000 per annum (dependant on experience)|
|Contact:||Ben Driver email@example.com|